Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Introduction to Robertsflyers

Hello fellow pilots, will-be pilots, and aviation enthusiasts- along your flight career, somewhere between your training and regular solo flights you will encounter situations and occurrences (that could result in an aircraft accident) that will in all probability "shake you up". You must now and from the very beginning think about air safety. What is air safety? Air safety involves airplanes, airspace, takeoffs, landings, weather, flight plans, clearances, pilot proficiency, and a host of other labels.

As a 90-yr old pilot and a retired NTSB aircraft accident investigator(fixed-wing, jets, helicopters, hot-air balloon, etc.) I think I can help you with many of the aviation and flying problems - including FAA definitions and where can I find this or that, or just plain good advice in your flying. Or if you have an accident, I can even help you with that.

My next, and future blogs will take up specific subjects that are hard to learn for pilots - one of them is Use The Checklist. Before I leave, are all of you aware that there is a battle going on regarding "user fees" for General Aviation flying? If you are interested in airplane talk, contact me , or see RobertshawConsulting,com. RS.

No comments: